Hawkwind apologies for multiple messages

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Thu Jan 7 20:33:58 EST 1999

Check with yer service provider.  What you describe is often a case of the administrator not knowing how to handle list-serv.
He may have thought you were acting as a list-serv.  I went thru this with my own provider and in the end, I had Ben Cohen
(The owner of this list) in direct contact with my isp provider who then called me and sheepishly admitted his error.

Hope that helps, at any rate, it still sounds as if your Isp might be at fault.

Ron and Karyn Jennings

    Hello,

    Sorry for the multiple messages of yesterday, I don't quite know what happened as the messages were coming back to us rejected and we were receiving no new boc postings????????

    Kris et al