OFF: Televoid

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Jan 11 11:50:15 EST 1999

>well, I have a copy of the vid.... pretty weird stuff.... as for the
CD, try ordering direct maybe?  cat# 09006-23097-2 on MIRAMAR Recordings,
"Televoid Original Soundtrack"  may also be listen under Paul Speer,
since he's a solo artist.  if all else fails.... email me...I'm sure
we can work something out!

I've been looking under Soundtracks.  Never occurred to me to look under
Speer's name.  Reminds me of the time spent looking for Gary Hoey's Endless
Summer II soundtrack.  Found it under Hoey in one store and Soundtracks in
another.

Thanks

Ghost in the Ruins

OBPS - John Swartz, taking a flyer here but do you know anything about Drain
STH?  Saw a picture in Metal Edge and figured you may know something about
them for reasons I find obvious.  Think Vixen.  Thanks in advance.