BOC: 'The Stoned Age' movie

Shawn Quinn squinn at PALMNET.NET
Mon Jan 11 19:20:23 EST 1999

I know I'm in the minority on this one but I thought the movie was
hilarious - certainly not to be taken seriously - kind of reminded me of
some folks in high school (early 80s).  (Not me - of course.)  More BOC is
played in this movie then any other I can think of - not counting concert
movies.

Shawn