'The Stoned Age' movie

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Mon Jan 11 22:39:49 EST 1999

I kind of liked this movie, I really thought it was a lot better (more fun
anyway) than Dazed and Confused. Yes that T&M shirt that Lanie wore was cool,
wouldn't mind trying out the "Agents of Fortune" theory on her <snicker
snicker>. At the end of the movie Buck and Eric make a cameo, when Joe and Hubbs
are walking out of the convenience store Buck says "Hey cult jacket" (to Joe
because he was wearing that jean jacket with the kronos symbol on the back),
Buck and Eric then proceed in trying to sell him some concert shirts for 5
bucks. Joe and Hubbs thinking the shirts are bootlegged, proceeded to give them
shit for "ripping off the band", as they walk away Eric turns to Buck and says
"4 bucks". The cameo is after the credits, and if you have seen the movie and
missed this (Like I did the first time I rented it), then you should definitely
rent it again, it's pretty amusing to say the least :-).

Laj.