OFF Drain STH

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Jan 12 10:53:30 EST 1999

>Don't know much about Drain STH, except that they're an all-female metal
band from Sweden, and presumably very heavy.  Not bad looking, but I
suppose it's sexist of me to say that...

>John

Kewl, just wondered if you had heard any of their stuff.  I knew their name,
connected with some of those metal fests but never realized until seeing
them that it was an all ladies band.  Now I'm really interested in hearing
them.  BTW a beautiful lady is a beautiful lady.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

CDNP - Ted Nugent, Live at Hammersmith's '79