OFF/ Dumpy

Zeitgeist xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Jan 12 13:50:14 EST 1999

Yup, I was there as well.  Also saw him on the Chronicles tour when with
the benefit of his cordless guitar he went for a wander through the
Edinburgh Playhouse.  Unfortunately, he remembered my *chemically* enhanced
state, for 2 weeks later when he played the somewhat smaller Venue, he came
off stage, wandered over, still playing guitar, asked me how I was feeling
now, and nicked my pint.  Bastard!

He was still on the go last year, if the concert bills in numerous biker
mags are anything to go by.

And ye, Jill, I was one of those "biker types".  In appearance, anyway.

NP Waren Haynes - Tales Of Ordinary Madness