'The Stoned Age' movie

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Tue Jan 12 20:04:41 EST 1999

There is a concert clip in The Stoned Age, it was taken from a 1978 European TV
special of a 1977 concert filmed at Cobo Arena in Detroit Michigan, a concert
from Dec 30 1977 to be exact. I believe they got this footage from Bolle the fan
club president. Now that I think about it, they probably borrowed a lot of stuff
from the Museum of Cult.

Laj.