OFF Drain STH

Michael Karschner pookadad at DELTANET.COM
Wed Jan 13 02:06:29 EST 1999

"BREVARD, Adrian R." wrote:

> Kewl, just wondered if you had heard any of their stuff.  I knew their name,
> connected with some of those metal fests but never realized until seeing
> them that it was an all ladies band.  Now I'm really interested in hearing
> them.  BTW a beautiful lady is a beautiful lady.

I really like Drain, especially live.  They've got a heavy sound, and some good
lyrics.  Their CD "Horror Wrestling" is worth picking up.  I'm glad they found a
new label to re-release it after their first one went bankrupt.  At their shows,
they're much like the Brain Surgeons and BOC in that they hang around signing
autographs, letting fans take pictures, talking, and generally being nice to
their fans.

-- Mike