last night's evening session on radio1

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Jan 14 07:06:47 EST 1999

This is a long shot but anyway. Were any of the Yookayans on the list listening
to Lamacq's evening session on radio 1 last night? I was in my car at about
8.55 pm and there a rockin' heavy tune I caught the end of, even vaguely
HWd-ish. I thought he said the band name was Dark Star and the song was
possibly _I am the Sun_. It was right before the Delakotas song.

I'm pretty sure he said Dark Star, as opposed to DarXtar, and I'd be surprised
/ amazed if the latter was played on radio1. Any info on the tune I heard
appreciated.

Tim

ObCD: Hymns of the Worlock: tribute to Skinny Puppy