OFF: Amon Duul 2

Thu Jan 14 18:41:39 EST 1999

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Keith Henderson wrote:

> P.S.  Anyone heard this new Sleep (opened for Nik/Creed Space Ritual tour)
> album, 'Jerusalem.'  I hear it's one 53-minute long track.  (?)  Seems odd
> that a sludge/stoner band would do this sort of project...I'm intrigued by
> what it could be.  Anyone??

        Another list I'm on are comparing very much to Electric Wizard's
'Supercoven', but it's more doomy and less groovy, if that's any help.
        Anyone know anything about a band called Young Team? I just got a
recommendation of their new album but given the guy's 'space-rock' bands
he named in comparison I'm in serious doubt that he knows anything...
Yours,
        Jon

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                      |
 |         (01223 338100)        jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk         |
 |      "`It's a Venusian space bassist,' said Turner the bird being."   |
 |            (Hawkwind, sleeve notes to 'Doremi Fasol Latido')          |