HW: In Your Area

Jeff Riedle stretch at GOT.NET
Fri Jan 15 03:33:52 EST 1999

I've been lurking for quite awhile, been too busy this past year running my
own business to respond to you, but now it's time to get back in to it...I
may not have the lowest price in the world but I can get you copies of the
cd "In Your Area" because I own a store in California (USA) that sells new &
used records, cd's, and tapes. It's between $12.98 and $14.98 [I'm at home
now and can't remember the exact price!] plus California sales tax of 8-1/4%
plus mailing costs to whatever country you are in. I'm the little
independent shop, not the big rich corporation, so any business is
appreciated. If interested e-mail me and I'll look into more accurate
prices. I would take US dollars cash or most credit cards as payment.
For the record, I was even in a band that opened for Hawkwind when they
toured the US in 1989. The gig date was October 9th!!

Jeff

P.S.  Hey Jill, do you remember me?