OFF: US > UK mail-ord

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Fri Jan 15 05:21:00 EST 1999

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1999-01-15 10:21

>Carl Edlund Anderson writes:
>     What are the mail order places with the best deals when
>ordering CDs from the US to the UK?  I've been doing my utmost
>to convince people I know to expand their musical horizons
>and it would be helpful if I could pass along info on the most
>cost effective transatlantic CD-ordering :)  I've never done it
>myself, since when I get things from the US, I just have them sent
>to Tania :)

So far, I have found the best prices at CD Universe
(http://cdu2.cduniverse.com) and have a 6CD Miles Davis set on order with
them. Their web site enables you to keep a track of the order status and
 the postage prices are not as extortionate as some I have come across. The
irritating thing is knowing that the discs have been sent off and having to
wait around for Postman Prat to get his act together.

Mark