OFF: Cathedral but heading HWards

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 15 09:34:35 EST 1999

At 13:47 15/01/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Unless the Richie Havens song contains the words "It's just a bummer
>if facists rule!" :)

heheheheheh and you never even mentioned the lyrical magnificence!

ObHW: I know its old news by nowbut what did people think of Distant
Horizons? To me, it was where all the ideas on Alien 4 started to work (ie:
xenomorph IMO nearly works, whereas Phetamine Street really kicks
(ass/butt/out the JAMS/etc)). But i wish someone would sort out the lyrics;
whilst i too am slavering for in your area, the transcribed lyrics don't
really set me on fire, sure the sentiment's there but what of invention?
maybe its unfair to compare anyone with robert calvert's with all of his
wordsmithery still sounding so fresh (and much of the baron's stuff for
that matter) i think that it is perhaps okay for me to expect a bit more
from the hawks...

enough already!

andrew
andrew at deluminate.freeserve.co.uk