Hawkwind boots

nick adams nicad at CLARA.CO.UK
Sun Jan 17 15:41:35 EST 1999

HI !!

   A couple of weeks ago i asked about a load of Hawkwind bootlegs i was
after, somebody contacted me saying they had some originals for sale, can
you please get in touch with me again as i have lost your e mail address,
also if anyone else can help me in the pursuit of the following.

= live at the bottom line 1978
= glastobury 1981
= live at stonehenge and watchfield 1982
= the golden void
= the never ending story of the psychedelic warlords
= live at reading 1986
= solstice at stonehenge 1983
= orgasmatron
= live at st albans 1979
= lords of light, kings of speed....detroit ? bochom germany 8/10/91
= assassins of allah
= dawn of hawkwind
= rock city
= the cyberspace conspiracy
= nova drive
= damnation alley
= timeless paens from the ongoing rituals of space
= the secret tepee
= corridor of flame
= theta orionis
= the a files
= Angels of death
= atomhenge
= ironstrike
And any others i dont know about,

       Thanks for reading this, and any help is much appreciated.

                  Kind Regards
                                  Nick