HW: In your Area and Hawkwind 97

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Mon Jan 18 09:04:17 EST 1999

> XXX writes:
> >
> > We did have a competition once for cover art for the Silver Machine 10th
> > anniversary CD.
> > We are always open to submissions for cd artwork.
>
> Hey Tim: is there a colour version of that Hawk, Moon and Stones piccie?
> That'd make a neat cover for a CD.

Heh, maybe.

As far as the original goes, it was B&W, and I expect it resides somewhere in
storage for Paul Mather. I was never really happy with the results of any of
the t-shirt designs I did though.

That doesn't mean I couldn't be persuaded to redo or extend the ideas again :-)
I'd be pretty chuffed to get one of my pictures as a Hawkwind CD cover!

Tim