HW: "Weird Tapes"

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Jan 18 15:24:35 EST 1999

I believe they still are available from the Wolden Studios address.  I
bought a bunch that I hadn't got to buying yet only a couple of years ago.
Still at £5 each from the same Wolden Studios address.  I've got a flyer
somewhere still, I think.

Nick
-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Edlund Anderson <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: 18 January 1999 15:51
Subject: HW: "Weird Tapes"

On mån 18 jan 1999 15.32 +0000 "M Holmes" <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:
> Kris?
> P.S. If you are online, do you guys have supplies of the Weird tapes? My
> Hawklords Live one finally went kaput. Or is Cherry Hocking still
> manning the switches at Wolden?

     Damn good question!  I've been holding out for several years,
since HW keep rumoring that they're going to put the WT on CD.  It's
been at least 4 or 5 years since this was first mentioned, and I've
yet to see any sign of it happening.  Probably the best way to bring
it about would be for me to finally get the cassette versions ;)

     *Are* the "Weird Tapes" available?

Cheers,
Carl

--