HW: "Weird Tapes"

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Tue Jan 19 09:17:21 EST 1999

I believe they were on the "1979 - 1989  Concerts - Festivals - Private
Parties" video available from the band a few years ago (and advertised on
page 20 of 'Hawkfan #18').  The songs on it are "Battle Seq Elric" and
"Choose Your Mask," and are similar to, but different from, the versions on
the Jettisoundz video.

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

<http://www.members.pangeatech.com/novadrive/>