HW: Whats the difference

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Thu Jan 21 17:05:37 EST 1999

Reasonable in the US once ya convert.
Chaos is the best of the lot, except for Live Chronicles. (IMO)
If ya get Sword, get the ver. with the extra tracks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark P Lee <MLee at esparto.demon.co.uk>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at listserv.spc.edu>
Date: Thursday, January 21, 1999 5:30 AM
Subject: HW: Whats the difference

Hi,

I just did a search of CDZone and found these (I've removed the NTSC
listings).
Who wants to tell me what the difference is between the versions ?

  Results of search for Hawkwind.

#13.82  Chronicle Of The Black Sword                  JE297N
#13.82  Hawkwind - Chaos                                  JE287N
#13.82  Hawkwind - Love In Space                       JE290N
#13.00  Hawkwind-Chronicle Of The Black Sword  JE297
#13.00  Hawkwind-Love In Space                         JE290
#13.00  Hawkwind-Night Of The Hawks                 JE123
#13.00  Solstice At Stonehenge 84                      JE250
#13.00  Hawkwind Chaos Tour 86                        JE287

I guess that those with an N suffix are NTSC also, am I correct ?
Are these reasonable prices or should I be looking elsewhere ?

Cheers guys.

Mark.
NP: Pink Floyd - DSOT Disc 2 - Run like Hell      (Very Loud)

Please reply to       mark at esparto.demon.co.uk