HW Alan Davey CD Problem

Jeremy Dacombe jdacombe at CSC.COM
Fri Jan 22 10:42:49 EST 1999

A while back I remember a discussion concerning corrosive CD labels on
Bedouin CDs causing a problem over time.
I am in the process of producing "home made CD's" of my band's own music
(nothing to do with copying existing music or producing bootleg CDR's etc)
and I have a concern over the above mentioned label issue.
Can someone please advise me on which labels I should use/avoid & where I
can buy them from.
If using a pen is a safer alternative, then again, which type etc.
Any info greatly appreciated.
My private E-mail is JDACOMBE at CSC.COM if you prefer not to bore everybody
with this.
Cheers,
Jez