OFF: work and love of space...

Donald van den Akker jedo at XS4ALL.NL
Sat Jan 23 09:36:36 EST 1999

Hey Bart,

I'm sure you will remember me...

I Love environmental Space... At the moment I'm working as environmental policy officer for a municipality. Next to me is a
guy who has a collection of about 1000 weird and rare 60's 70's vinyl records which he bought when he was 'young'... In a
former job at a consultant agency on waste issues there was a guy who heard me playing HW on my computer. He was amazed
because he was infected with the same virus as well! We both worked on the top floor of the building which turned into a
space-floor.
I also worked for the Tibetan Government in Exile in Dharamsala, India. As you all know HW supports the Tibetan Support Group
in the UK. The ultimate space experience I had there: a 45 minute private interview with the Dalai Lama himself. I still don't
know why HW didn't made the soundtrack for 'Seven Years in Tibet" :-))).

Donald