I Do like to be beside the seaside

Dave Hawkfan at ZAROZINIA.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Jan 23 11:33:04 EST 1999

I got this mailout today.

But there is one thing you forgot to mention that is it is a CDR and
costs £19.99 + post & packing and apparently limited to 50 copies.

A bit pricey for a CDR or what ?

I Ordered mine this morning.

I Guess 'Sucker for Hawkwind' is written all over my face.

Keep a hold

Dave

In article <72befb7a.36a8b916 at aol.com>, Al Ogilvy <Alogilvy at AOL.COM>
writes