HW : Got me In Yer Area

Michael S. Habiby corwyn at GLOBAL2000.NET
Sat Jan 23 15:22:32 EST 1999

I agree with Jon. I ordered IYA on Tues and it came  to New York on Friday.
Easy to use with secure credit card billing and shopping.  Quite a resource,
used it to get the first two volumes of 25 yrs on as well.  Highly
recommended

IYA is interesting, I have had one full listening as of yet.  Seems to be
much retreaded themes and ideas. Not that this is unusual but I feel on a
barely tiny slightly ity bitty bit like a bigger effort could have been
made.  So much for strong opinions.  I am just about to listen to it again
on my home stereo so we shall see what I think.

Mike in Troy NY