HW: Dr. Who

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Jan 24 10:03:54 EST 1999

>     Yes, Dr. Who's ressurection is long overdue.  The American
>attempt was terrible, but Paul McGann was great, IMO.  They should
>hire him back on for a proper new BBC series.

yeah, i completely agree with you on this one, still if the bbc's happy
spending its loot on bugs and crime traveller (don't start me on this
one...) then, well i dunno.

there*are* fairly confident rumours going around about a new joint-financed
TVM in the pipeline, with latest rumour for a dr being played by the guy
from Jonathan Creek...

ObMusicIfNotHW: classic Who episode - Brain of Morbius, classic S London
space punk band  - Brain of Morbius, saw them at the Deptford Free Fest a
couple of years ago and they were a great laugh, specially the guy running
around holding some antlers to his head.

andrew

'chap with wings: five rounds rapid' - the brigadier
andrew
andrew at deluminate.freeserve.co.uk