OFF: work and love of space...

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Jan 24 12:40:18 EST 1999

At 02:53 25/01/99 +1100, you wrote:
>William Duffy wrote:
>
>> And the Master wants to become Master Of The Universe!!!
>
>            That would be from "Timelords on the Edge of Time", the I
suppose...

>            Could resurrect Butterworth's Death Generators, etc and make a
good
>few episodes from it.

In case of Sonic Screwdriver Attack on your district, follow these rules:

If you are making love, stop it. The Dcotor's English and we don't do that
sort of thing.

Use your TARDIS, it is what it is for.

Small companions may be placed in doomed spaceships with cybermen and got
rid of.

Do Not Panic

hold on, aren't we heading for another HW/SF crossover here? The Hawks and
Disaster Area headlining at the Free Roj Blake Benefit Festival?

andrew
andrew at deluminate.freeserve.co.uk