Glastonbury 81

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jan 25 11:11:31 EST 1999

nick adams writes:

> Hi Gang !
>
>   I have just got hold of a copy of Hawkwind at Glastonbury festival 81,
> there is some great stuff on it....the thing is it hasnt got any
> covers,

I'm curious as to what you have here. I'd thought that the only official
release from that gig was the CND cassette release (with a black and
white cover). I was unaware of any vinyl.

Is it possible that you have one of the Stonehenge albums? If you email
the tracklist I'll let you know and I'd be able to copy the cover for you.

>                                 Nick

FoFP