HW: In your Area

Brian Coulthard brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Jan 25 16:09:58 EST 1999

> Hi Everybody,
               I have just received the new CD which I think is wonderful
the highlights for me are definitely the new Brainstorm, Your Fantasy, and a
rather nice instrumental which I am having difficulty working out the title
of owing to the track numbers not matching.( I think it Prairie) Like the
Cover.
I am a bit disappointed that the version of Love in Space is so short
hopefully the full version will be on Hawkwind 97.
Listening to Rizz who I very much like, set me to wondering does he have a
second album available?