HW In Your Area: Impressions

Mon Jan 25 21:58:38 EST 1999

On mån 25 jan 1999 18.39 -0500 "John Majka" <flossbac at NLCI.COM> wrote:
> Unquestionably the weakest Hawkwind release ever....

     An impressive statement, considering Hawkwind have managed
some impressive prat-falls in the past! ;)

     Well, I have to say that descriptions I've heard have _not_
prompted me to order it in from the States, though I'll doubtless
pick it up once I'm back there.  I get the feeling that it won't
do that much for me :/  Still, good to see that Hawkfan traditions
are alive--some people have praised it, some people have panned
it.  Proves its genuine at least ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--