Where B the OC?

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Jan 26 06:36:38 EST 1999

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
>
> Whatever happened to that band from Long Island, Blue Oyster Cult?  No one
> ever talks about them anymore.  Anyone going to see the show at Jaxx,
> Springfield, VA this weekend?  I'll be on the road so hopefully they'll be
> back this fall.

There hasn't been much tour activity from BOC lately.  Maybe that's
good news, as in the band's woodshedding on some new stuff?  And
didn't BD talk about having to go to Europe to promote HF?  I don't
remember such a period of inactivity from them in a while.

theo