Eggspressions

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Jan 26 13:59:22 EST 1999

>andrew writes:
>
>> >There's also "Angel's Egg" by Gong, featuring Hawkwind's own Tim Blake.
>> >FoFP
>>
>> okay, i'll concede that one
>>
>> andrew (still recovering from the tonto's gag - one more like that and i'll
>> crack)
>
>Well Gong did have an albumen the charts.
>
>There's another Hawkwind connection: yanks might call a certain track:
>
>The Eggplant That Ate Rangoon.

It's because of things like these that we threw off the yolk of british
tyranny.... (despite that benedict thing...)

People weren't willing to shell out money for this.

Other tracks (legit)

Pink Floyd's 'Embryo'
 "     "      Alan's Psychadelic Breakfast 'sunny side up' had the sound of
eggs....
BOC's 'Cultosaurus Erectus' album sleve depicted fossilized eggs of a
Cultosaurus....
And Albert's Imaginos album had the 'Born of a yolkless egg' line in there....