BOC: A few tidbits...

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 26 15:09:35 EST 1999

Just talked to Bolle Gregmar about a few of these questions.  Regarding King
Biscuit:

"No News.... same situation, SONY hasn't found the master reels yet and I
assume Schenck will find them before they do and then we'll see what happens.
I would expect maybe a mid summer release if they are still interested in the
release by the time they find the Reels.... "

About Allen Lanier:

" I understand he needs time off to recover from last year and so he's off
until March...you can call Allen's off time a Recreation Vacation  and
basically don't come back until you're fully restored. "

About Allen's replacement:

"Kasim Sulton is the Replacement for Allen....  I believe he'll be doing both
Guitars & Keys as well as sing back ups, he's got a great voice for that.
Hmmm, maybe they'll sound like a real pro outfit now with so many session
musicians... It's The buck & Eric show again...The Two Oyster Cult!"

And the current setlist:

"They are ding real BOC sets again with stuff like harvester Of Eyes, Veteran
Of the Psychic Wars, and i hope they'll bring back Black Blade..."

Sounds like now's a great time to see the band!

SET