HW: Strange Nik-post from NG

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 26 21:56:26 EST 1999

In a message dated 1/26/99 9:21:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
writes:

> Subject: Attention Hawkwind Fans
>  From: eriksongs at aol.com (Eriksongs)
>  Date: Mon, Jan 25, 1999 16:34 EST
>
>  Nik Turner is or was on tour whith Nik Turner's Hawkwind.  AVOID THIS AT
ALL
>  COSTS IF YOU VALUE YOUR EARS AND SANITY.  Undefinable noise at extreme
> volume.
>  Yuck!
>
>  ---Amusing, hmm? I know even people on the "Brockwind side" wouldn't go
this
>  far...  Chuck

who is this eriksongs? where is this post from, and what context is it in,
other than the obvious? Too many questions, not enough etreme noise to run
away from. sounds like a recommendation to any fans of noise.
(count me in)
bob
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html