BOC: A few tidbits...

Wed Jan 27 05:20:45 EST 1999

On tis 26 jan 1999 23.44 +0000 "Steven Tice" <StevenTice at AOL.COM> wrote:
> Well, I said that in response to the setlist...  But Buck did a mighty
good
> job as One-OC on the Miracle tape, so having BOC's two front men/lead
> vocalists/lead guitarist plus three other good musicians sounds like a
good
> night's entertainment...

     Well, yes, seems likely--though they're getting darned close
to being a BOC cover band (again).  I wouldn't mind this if they
kept turning out new material regularly: a productive band is a
real band, IMO.

> And, heck, the Brain Surgeons do an exceptional job
> on Red and Black, D&S, and other BOC tunes, and Albert is the only former
BOC
> member in THAT band...

     Yes, but see above :)  Besides, the Brain Surgeons aren't BOC--
they are their own band and play a few BOC covers as a nod to Al's
former band (and, of course, because it gets in the punters :)  But
I would go and see tBS even if they never played a BOC number.
Thus, I demand more from BOC! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--