BOC: Me and My Big Mouth!

Wed Jan 27 11:41:22 EST 1999

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, BREVARD, Adrian R. wrote:

> Ooooo another singer, wonderful.  Lets get some vocal harmonies cooking
> guys.  Personally I'm a bit pissed by Bolle's characterization of 2 OC.
> Excuse me but how long has Danny Miranda played bass, 3-4 years?  At least
> that right?  Well I saw John Rodgers and he was good.  I can't remember the
> guy between John and Danny but he was good too.  Danny however is my fave
> BOC bassist short of Joe himself.  Danny play's his heart out and energizes
> these guys so lets get it straight Danny is a member of the band, not just a
> touring fill in.  Yeah so what they don't let him write or sing leads, big
> deal, maybe they oughta.

        :swallows imaginary coffee
        :nods emphatically

        I think it's long past time we saw Danny's name on a credit or
two. Mind you, until HF came out that was so for any of the current
line-up. I've said it before, until a song or two of his gets out, it
won't look as if Danny's been accepted as part of the band by the
veterans, which I think is pretty damned unfair. Yours,
                                                        Jon

--
 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                      |