HW: In Your Area

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Jan 27 17:37:20 EST 1999

I just got mine.  I found the live stuff to be quite superb.  The rest of it
worked well for the most part, although I did feel a bit cheated by "I Am
The Reptoid" a full live version would've gone down much better (HW 97
hopefully will have this).  "Hippy" was great and "Your Fantasy" was much
stronger than the live recordings I have from the '97 tour.  All in all a a
damn good album, I thought.  More satisfying than "Distant Horizons" on the
whole.  I can't believe that Doug dismissed it as crap and refused to
release it.

Nick