HW: in your area

Michael S. Habiby corwyn at GLOBAL2000.NET
Wed Jan 27 23:05:31 EST 1999

Isnt it strange that I was thinking the same thing driving home yesterday,  I
mean fans of genesis. Pink floyd and other "prog" bands would die to have
fairly fresh stuff coming from their favorite bands.  Me, I am disappointed
sure, but still it is great to have something fresh to play.  Well back to the
grind

Mike