BOC: Danny and HF

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Jan 28 10:35:50 EST 1999

>Does anybody know if he actually HAS anything to contribute? Does he
>write? Is he doing so? Maybe the reason he doesn't have any songs on
>HF is because he didn't write any. I don't know this...just a
>possibility.

>--  Nick

Toes firmly in my mouth...believe most of the songs on HF were written
before Danny joined years ago.  I know they were playing SYIB, HM and PUD
before Danny ever stepped on stage.  Danny does provide some good vocals.
I'm sure he could belt out a few numbers like Hot Rails to Hell.

Ghost in the Ruins

"So he says to me you gotta do something smart baby, something big.  Says
you want to be a super villain right?  And I go yeah baby, yeah yeah, what
do I got to do? And he says you got bombs blow up the Comet Club its packed
with Superheros, you'll go down in super villain history  and I go yeah baby
cause I'm the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight." - Evil Midnight
Bomber