BOC: Me and My Big Mouth!

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri Jan 29 00:32:20 EST 1999

> Danny most definitely writes.  In Clarksville, Danny was talking about writing
> for his other band, Pyramid, with George Cintron.  With Danny being able to
> play keys, sax, lead AND bass, I think Danny has many talents that aren't
> immediately seen in the BOC format.  And an added bonus is how happy go lucky
> he is .

Well, I don't know what kind of band Pyramid is, or if their stuff
fits in with a fan's perception of what BOC ought to be...but
personally, the best thing about BOC right now is that the road ahead
is kind of open. On HF, they dabbled with some stuff they've really
never tried before, and if there's more life in this band, I wouldn't
mind seeing more of that...even though this IS the band that warned
us of those "experiments that failed too many times" and
"transformations that were too hard to find."

--  Nick