OFF: Nati

Mark P Lee MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jan 29 06:17:27 EST 1999

>Dave writes:
>
>> The HAWK LOGS Master Series Vol. 1 "I Do Like to be beside the seaside"
>> CD came today.
>>
>> Nati is a new song for me sounds like Tim Blake singing. Any one have
>> any other info on this track.
>
>Yes, it's a Tim Blake track. It's on Mjick I think.
>
>Waiting for Nati
>================

Absolutely correct, written by Tim, and according to the sleeve notes
(from memory), recorded direct to disc in one take on a dark night in a
windmill
in France. The album is Magick, some like it some don't, I find the track
without
lyrics to be more my cup of tea.

Other albums available are Jerusalem and Crystal **** (doh !)

I've only heard Magick but would like to try the others, they were
discussed on
the list about two months ago as I recall.

Cheers, Mark.
Please reply to       mark at esparto.demon.co.uk