HW: The 3 r's: repetition repetition repetition

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 29 15:41:37 EST 1999

>There's plenty to enjoy, It's just got a (or "the") dodgy reggae bit in
>the middle of Brainstorm, that's all.
>
>It's no worse than Harvey Bainbridge saying "If you want to get out of
>it, you've to get into it." over and over and over again!

But but but but that's the best bit of 'choose...' imo.

and i always thought it was "if you want to get it into it you've got to
get out of it"

"if you want to get it into it you've got to get out of it" there, it
sounds even better now ive repeated it

my problem with the dodgy reggae bit is that i'm sitting comfortably
listening to the hawks thinking "yup, the gods of space rock" and there
there's that; my reaction is probably the same as it would be if i was
listening to, say, lee perry thinking "indeed there are few superior
purveyors of the dub" and then all of a sudden he decided to 'have a go at'
space rock. it just don't cut it to my ears.

i must away, intoxification calls to me...

andrew

andrew
andrew at deluminate.freeserve.co.uk