HW: Crystal Palace Vera Lynn

Brian Coulthard brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 29 15:55:11 EST 1999

Hello  All
 I Remember the Crystal Palace Bash particularly for the encore of Hawkwind,
Dr and the Medics, and loads of others featuring Vera Lynn singing "We'll
meet again" and "white Cliffs of Dover". Now that would make for and
interesting CD. Also in front of the stage there was a large pool of green
foul smelling water if anyone fell in I doubt they would have come out again
it was a very effective deterrent against stage invaders.

Brian