HW: The 3 r's: repetition repetition repetition

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jan 29 16:33:32 EST 1999

In message <3.0.6.32.19990129204137.007c14a0 at pop.freeserve.net>, andrew
<andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK> writes
>But but but but that's the best bit of 'choose...' imo.
>
>and i always thought it was "if you want to get it into it you've got to
>get out of it"

Yes, yes, of course.

>"if you want to get it into it you've got to get out of it" there, it
>sounds even better now ive repeated it
>
>my problem with the dodgy reggae bit is that i'm sitting comfortably
>listening to the hawks thinking "yup, the gods of space rock" and there
>there's that; my reaction is probably the same as it would be if i was
>listening to, say, lee perry thinking "indeed there are few superior
>purveyors of the dub" and then all of a sudden he decided to 'have a go at'
>space rock. it just don't cut it to my ears.

but he does!  Frequently!
"I am an alien from outer space, I am an elephant from out of space"

>i must away, intoxification calls to me...

Yeah, well, get those lyrics right when you post pist.

--
Jon