HW: In Your Area

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jan 29 16:40:37 EST 1999

In message <1703752.3126631200 at cea20.joh.cam.ac.uk>, Carl Edlund
Anderson <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> writes
>On fre 29 jan 1999 16.46 +0000 "Jon Browne" <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
>> It's no worse than Harvey Bainbridge saying "If you want to get out of
>> it, you've to get into it." over and over and over again!
>
>     But that was terrible! :)

I'm glad you agree! I thought I was on my own there for a moment.

otherwise it's a great album, yeah? In Your Area has as many really good
moments as any of the RCA albums. *plus* I now think Ron's a fucking
excellent Hawk, and that took me three albums to decide.

Hawkwind Forever.
--
Jon