HW: Crystal Palace Vera Lynn

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Jan 29 22:35:51 EST 1999

> Hawkwind,
>>Dr and the Medics, and loads of others featuring Vera Lynn singing "We'll
>>meet again" and "white Cliffs of Dover". Now that would make for and
>Do you remember how quickly the arena emptied when she started singing?

look. thingz ar a bit fuxzzuy roight now bvut let me get this strate, the
hawks plus otherrs , and vera luynn on stage, jammuing????!!!

ObhowtoeckleartherromwhenyouwanttosleepSong _ Anythimg by Andre Williams
(thee mighttiest od thee bloos shouters)

andrew

"This song,
Ping pong" - Thee Headcoats