OFF: Did anyone ever see a film called "Light Of Day"

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Sat Jan 30 12:21:44 EST 1999

At 04:12 PM 1/30/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Which starred Michael J Fox and Joan Jett.  I was playing the soundtrack
>last night (which is actually OK, despite Mr Fox getting to sing one of his
>own songs), but I have never seen it.  Complete arse?  Oh, and I could
>claim a very tenous BOC link (B Halligan Jr wrote one of the songs), but I
>thought that was pushing it:-)

Yeah, I saw it in 1987.

Basically a blue-collar working class band movie, with Joan Jett
getting into trouble (like stealing stuff) and Fox always bailing
her out (like borrowing money to pay off the people who knew she
stole the stuff)...  formula picture, the band breaks up, but
then at the last moment gets back together and plays a good
show.

"All praise, he's found
 the awful truth, Balthazar...
 He's found the saucer news!"