BOC on VH1

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Jul 1 07:33:34 EDT 1999

> From:          Matthew Braun <mbraun at URBANA.CSS.MOT.COM>
> Don't get your hopes up.  "Where Are They Now" is an frustratingly
> incomplete program.  It's not uncommon for them to select an interesting
> group, focus on one or two members, and COMPLETELY ignore the rest.  When
> they do have footage, and say, "...and the band is still rocking out..."
> only about 5 to 15 seconds of it actually appears on screen.
>
>                                         m@
Yeah, that's true, but occasionally the show is watchable.  I saw one
featuring Skynyrd a while back, and it was a good show.  I figure ANY
mention of BOC on TV is good news.  Gotta figure that most of the air
time will feature Buck and Eric, and they're both good interviews.
Down side is that we're unlikely to hear anything from Al, the band
member who would have the most [and most interesting] stuff to
tell...

theo