BOC on VH1

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Thu Jul 1 07:46:24 EDT 1999

m@'s right, don't expect much out of this.  Jethro Tull had a segment on this show a few months ago, and it probably lasted all of 4 minutes, and contained several inaccuracies.

>Yeah, that's true, but occasionally the show is watchable.  I saw one
>featuring Skynyrd a while back, and it was a good show.

Are you sure you aren't confusing the "Where Are They Now" show with the "Behind the Music" show?  The latter is one complete hour devoted to one band or performer (the Skynyrd one was very good), while WATN is a 30 minute show where they cover the present activities of 8-10 different acts.

MWood

NP: Anubian Lights - _The Eternal Sky_ (one of my $4.95 CD purchases from shopnow.com)