BOC: Faves (Was: New to the List)

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 1 07:54:43 EDT 1999

>>It would probably be too hard for me to pick a favorite album,
>>although the one I've probably listened to the most is Spectres. My
>>favorite song, and I've never been able to explain this -- it just
>>happened -- is FIREWORKS!
>>

>It'd certainly go on my personal "Best OF.." tape, and a good contrast to
>my other Spectres favourite: "Golden Age Of Leather" (Perhaps
>controversially, I WOULDN'T include "Godzilla")

Apart from _Imaginos_,_OYFOOYK_,_ETL_&_Live 1976_, there are only two (on
average) songs on any BOC LP after the 1st three, which are works of
complete genius (I even like the production).
_Agents of Fortune_
This Ain't the Summer, Reaper, ETI
_Cultosaurus Erectus_
Godzilla, Are You Ready to Rock

_Mirrors_, though, AND _Spectres_ are absolutely HORRIBLE.  And I'll fight
anyone over this!!

:¬>
Chris.