Faves (Was: New to the List)

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Thu Jul 1 11:16:24 EDT 1999

I agree on _Spectres_ with the exception of "Golden Age of Leather" and
Mirrors has that song I recently mentioned but can never think of the name..
On the LP its the first song on side 2.. damn it... Brain Fade! Anyway,
despite my faulty memory, it remains one of the BOC classics IMO.

Someone help me out here.. whats the name of the song? I can remember the
lyrics but not the main chorus or title.. (I'll have to break it out and
listen when I get home tonight.)

Wait, its coming to me... "The Vigil"! The song is so good that I can
forgive the mistakes like "Dr. Music"... "The Great Sun Jester" is also
worth hearing.

JB