HW: Reissues

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Jul 1 13:20:27 EDT 1999

Jon said...

>In article <000001bec27d$c0f90b80$8855dacf at primenet.com>, Kevin Sommers
><novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM> writes
>>HAWKWIND-LEVITATION $17.95
>>Reissue of the legendary English prog/ space rock group's 1980 album, one of
>>the few they cut with Ginger Baker as their drummer.
>
>Name another.

Didn't he appear on a track or two on one of those hodge-podge releases like
Zones or Out and Intake?  I thought so, but not sure.  But anyway, just a
footnote really.  Levitation's all that matters as far as Baker's stint with
the group.  Of course, perhaps there are some live tapes of 'Ginger Baker's
Hawkwind' lying around waiting for release.  :)

Keith H. (FAA)

ObCDs:
Elektrum - Live at the Opera
Zone Six - Zone Six