BOC: DFtR and Tidbits

Brevard, Adrian R adrian.brevard at EDS.COM
Thu Jul 1 16:43:20 EDT 1999

Haven't heard DFtR on the radio in quite some time but pretty sure when I do
its the shorter version.  Mentally I fill in the blanks.

Stairway to Heaven, per Zepplin, is still an all time fave so I will not
bash it.

>NP: Brian Setzer Orchestra: The Dirty Boogie (Now this record has some
*amazing* guitar work.)

Ya it is pretty kewl, BS can still rock.

I saw in the current edition of Metal Edge Magazine that Sony is planning a
16 track BOC greatest hits package release for the near future.  The
difference?  All 16 tracks will be re-mastered.  Anyone else hear about this
project?

Don>> Hi again.  It's the new guy.

Well you are new until you get caught in the cross fire of a flame war
hehehehehe.  Haven't had one in a while, but thats a good thing.  Few years
back they could get real ugly.  Watch me start something.

Yo Theo, wasn't that you wearing the Farewell to Kings T-shirt at the last
BOC gig?  I knew you were a closet Rush fan.

Note:  Just kidding big guy don't kick my ass.

All for now...

Ghost in the Ruins

NP - Savatage - Streets, A Rock Opera